As a personal trainer myself, thinking about anything technology-oriented summons a headache. But have no fear!
To save you from pain, I created an overview of how to make your own website. You don’t need to make it super fancy with extra effects, spend a lot of money or take weeks on building one. Its functionality and content are the most important.
When your customer visits your webpage, it should be easy and clear to navigate, fast to load on their mobile browser, and they should gain a clear understanding of who you are and the services you offer.
- It provides a good experience for your users.
- Attracts your target clientele.
- Built around your business goals.
- Contains quality content.
- Optimized for search results ranking.
Looking to build or optimize your website?
Contact me and I will reach out to you within 24 hours!